Liverpool Chelski final

asperity

Liverpool have the pride of the region to uphold against the Muscovites. They had better take it seriously :shock: :shock:

If it's anything like the last Liverpool v Man United final, then I suspect that a large number of Everton fans will be cheering on Chelsea. :wink:

After all the booing by the Chelski fans during the minutes silnece I don't know how any neutral or self respecting football fan could want them to win anything ever again!:angry:

Well done to the Everton fans for their excellent behaviour on Saturday.

The booing (not just by Chelsea fans) was in response to a mindless minority who were chanting during the minutes silence :roll: :roll:

I'm still not sure why there had to be a minutes silence at that game, after all there isn't a minutes silence on the anniversary of the Munich disaster (apart from at United) or on the anniversary of the Bradford fire when 56 died (apart from at Bradford) or for those who died at Heysal etc etc. If Liverpool had been playing Spurs or Chelsea then I could understand it.

• Upvote 1

The booing (not just by Chelsea fans) was in response to a mindless minority who were chanting during the minutes silence :roll: :roll:

I'm still not sure why there had to be a minutes silence at that game, after all there isn't a minutes silence on the anniversary of the Munich disaster (apart from at United) or on the anniversary of the Bradford fire when 56 died (apart from at Bradford) or for those who died at Heysal etc etc. If Liverpool had been playing Spurs or Chelsea then I could understand it.

It was also in memory of a young player who collapsed and died during a match as well as the anniversray of Hillsborough which was a cup semi-final - so totally appropriate.