Todays game

dave asp1

Thought we played quite well today at times although never looked like scoring Fylde a bit disappointing for a team at the top, thought Witton looked better. Heard a rumour that we are playing the youth team at Lancaster next week? Bit worried at the end looked as though Tomo was saying goodbye as he was shaking hands with us all at the end.

It was a great performance against the team who have pretty much won the league. (They need to lose and draw their last 2 games for Curzon to overtake them)

Thought we played quite well today at times although never looked like scoring Fylde a bit disappointing for a team at the top, thought Witton looked better. Heard a rumour that we are playing the youth team at Lancaster next week? Bit worried at the end looked as though Tomo was saying goodbye as he was shaking hands with us all at the end.

I think Tomo and Ward have done that once or twice before, but I understand what you are saying.

It was a great performance against the team who have pretty much won the league. (They need to lose and draw their last 2 games for Curzon to overtake them)

I think Tomo and Ward have done that once or twice before, but I understand what you are saying.

Was only a fill in for Hardwick after he went to Skem and i only think he did it for Dunn. Got leathered for pace vs Witton but i know he's been out of the game for a while.

Was only a fill in for Hardwick after he went to Skem and i only think he did it for Dunn. Got leathered for pace vs Witton but i know he's been out of the game for a while.

You are probably right. Great player and if he does leave us (again...) it will have an impact like it did at the start of this season. River and Hardwick were both good defenders but weren't the best leaders on the pitch. Tomo and Jackson seem to be solid defenders and good leaders on the pitch but without the pace.

It does look like we are going to have a massive rebuild in the summer. Does anyone know what has happened about Maddo? Is he still with us?

New manager = new team - that is how it generally goes in non league soccer at this level - so should be no surprises if the majority of this year's team don't figure next year.

Shaun Reid told supporters he expects sack if he doesn't get promoted next season so will only pick players he has 110 per cent confience in - or he can kiss his job goodbye - looks like a ruthless board! :shock:

It is obvious that you know very little about football with that statement, didn't see him get leathered for pace they never got that far up the field as the ball came straight back no protection from our so called midfield if he had only come back for Joey Dunn don't you think he would have jumped ship with the rest of those that left but no stayed until the end of the season if he is leaving you don't recognise class when you see it don't forget he brought Tom Hardwick on from a good youngster to a more mature player. If you are going Tomo you will be missed

It is obvious that you know very little about football with that statement, didn't see him get leathered for pace they never got that far up the field as the ball came straight back no protection from our so called midfield if he had only come back for Joey Dunn don't you think he would have jumped ship with the rest of those that left but no stayed until the end of the season if he is leaving you don't recognise class when you see it don't forget he brought Tom Hardwick on from a good youngster to a more mature player. If you are going Tomo you will be missed

Are you suffering from some form of solvent abuse or amnesia??

Are you seriously saying that centre half pairing were not at fault during the 5-0 defeat at WITTON?

Tomlinson lay on his back for the first goal and he and Jackson were clearly arguing with each other in full view of the fans whilst the ball was in play as neither wanted to mark the rapid forward. They won everything in the air but once titchener got them on the floor they were screwed.

The midfield were not getting stuck in but because the defence were worried about the pace of Witton they sat far to deep and on a pitch wider than Wembley they were exposed.

Tomo is a wire legend

Tomo is vastly experienced

Tomo is key to a side

Has he got the desire to get super fit and be like he was previously?

Does he really want to?

As i've said in previous posts out with the old and in with the new.

Are you suffering from some form of solvent abuse or amnesia??

Are you seriously saying that centre half pairing were not at fault during the 5-0 defeat at WITTON?

Tomlinson lay on his back for the first goal and he and Jackson were clearly arguing with each other in full view of the fans whilst the ball was in play as neither wanted to mark the rapid forward. They won everything in the air but once titchener got them on the floor they were screwed.

The midfield were not getting stuck in but because the defence were worried about the pace of Witton they sat far to deep and on a pitch wider than Wembley they were exposed.

Tomo is a wire legend

Tomo is vastly experienced

Tomo is key to a side

Has he got the desire to get super fit and be like he was previously?

Does he really want to?

As i've said in previous posts out with the old and in with the new.

[/quote

Think your user name says it all knowledge think you lack knowledge to me see how we do next season if he does leave, remember the start of this season if you knew anything about the game you would know that when a player who has been out for 9 months comes straight back with no pre season they are alright for the first few games as adrenaline gets you through them but the fitness then hits a wall, as for Wittton's first goal the lad slipped as for the argument Tomo was trying to play offside and Jackson was hanging back anyway I am not here to defend Tomo as most supporters appreciate what he has done if you don't.

I think it is wrong to single out any players in a patched up team with several players only having a handful of games to their names this season.

Onwards and upwards for next season as team Warrington instead of bickering amongst the few fanswe have got.

• Upvote 1