witton tonight

dave asp1

well if that is what we have got to look forward to I can see relegation next year. That was one of the worst performances I have seen from town, ok we only had ten men but it was attack against defence all night , no direction at all with some players not good enough and not knowing what to do, where do we go next, Fylde will have a field day if we don't improve, looks as though we have gone backwards.

• Upvote 1

Surely its only a matter of time before we are begging Joey to consider coming back? 15 goals conceded in 4 games under Shaun Reid, as well as 3 red cards. I'd thought we had recovered from the 7-1 at Durham with our performance on Saturday, but obviously not.

Witton are the team with the best form in our league though, so maybe 5-0 with 10 men isn't much of a shock. I reckon that if they don't win the play-offs this season they will fly the league next season, so we can't focus too much on this result.

• Downvote 1

Witton are the team with the best form in our league though, so maybe 5-0 with 10 men isn't much of a shock. I reckon that if they don't win the play-offs this season they will fly the league next season, so we can't focus too much on this result.

Words of wisdom young man! :roll:

Few teams would have lived with Witton last night - clearly one of the best teams in the league and at least Town's manager will now know most of his current players are simply not good enough.

Don't forget Dunn's team lost 6-0 at Garforth with 10 men!

There needs to be a big clear out over the summer.

Probably only 2-3 players in the current squad good enough to play at the next level.

Words of wisdom young man! :roll:

Few teams would have lived with Witton last night - clearly one of the best teams in the league and at least Town's manager will now know most of his current players are simply not good enough.

Don't forget Dunn's team lost 6-0 at Garforth with 10 men!

There needs to be a big clear out over the summer.

Probably only 2-3 players in the current squad good enough to play at the next level.

I agree that there is alot of dead wood in the side at the moment, however on the other hand we have alot of youngsters in the squad. Dylan Glass, Anderson and a couple of the other 16-17 year olds could do with a year or two at Moore to learn their trade a little against more experienced players.

The current squad i would like to be kept on for next year.

Pritchard who on his day is one of the best keepers around at this level.

Mike Tommo this guy is class his experience will be crucial next year.

Owen Roberts i think he looks a steady player.

Nick Jackson a young lad who i critised earlier in the year however i think he has improved drastically.

Shippo i think has been a diffrent player since the turn of the year looks at times our only threat.

the new lads i wont judge as i have not seen enough of them,and the rest im sure will do there best to prove me wrong.

P.S can i point out that Garforth are in the playoff places.

Pritchard who on his day is one of the best keepers around at this level.

Mike Tommo this guy is class his experience will be crucial next year.

Owen Roberts i think he looks a steady player.

Nick Jackson a young lad who i critised earlier in the year however i think he has improved drastically.

Shippo i think has been a diffrent player since the turn of the year looks at times our only threat.

the new lads i wont judge as i have not seen enough of them,and the rest im sure will do there best to prove me wrong.

Michael Jackson and Tommo is a partnership I would like to give some time, from what I have seen it is a pretty strong partnership already.

I would bring in 2 new goalscorers, Hardwick just doesn't seem to have the consistency. Balotelli and Tevez seem liked they are going to be transfer listed soon by Manchester City, so we should get a scout on them. :wink:

I would also look for 2 new full-backs and move N. Jackson forward to the wings.

P.S can i point out that Garforth are in the playoff places.

Ahead of Skem and Lancaster, who are 2 teams who are better than Garforth.

Michael Jackson and Tommo is a partnership I would like to give some time, from what I have seen it is a pretty strong partnership already.

I would bring in 2 new goalscorers, Hardwick just doesn't seem to have the consistency. Balotelli and Tevez seem liked they are going to be transfer listed soon by Manchester City, so we should get a scout on them. :wink:

I would also look for 2 new full-backs and move N. Jackson forward to the wings.

From what i have seen Mr Jackson likes a big boot out of defence all the time doesn't seem to like to pass it around and lacks a bit of pace but hey everyone has an opinion and may be proved wrong

curzon ahston witon albon

• Upvote 1