Me And My Teddy Bear

Cleopatra

Cheers Algy but I don't want a video, just the tune to put to a video I'm making for the little grandchildren.

I used to love listening to Rosemary Clooney as my daddy's little princess, her voice is so nice and that song would have done nicely for my video but the damned vid!

Cheers Algy but I don't want a video, just the tune to put to a video I'm making for the little grandchildren.

I used to love listening to Rosemary Clooney as my daddy's little princess, her voice is so nice and that song would have done nicely for my video but the damned vid!

I have the mp3 file (not the video) 4.27MB, 192kbps, 3.06seconds duration by Rosemary Clooney.

Do you want it or not, if so PM your contact mail, but let me know on here as I never check my PM's.

• 4 weeks later...

Not those kinds of frames! :lol: video frames. You wouldn't believe jusr how much work goes into a single frame. :D

I bet I would!, I'm in the process of compiling a video of Australian Railways locomotives, cutting, clipping, splicing, adding text, converting, editing in general, it' seems to be going on for ever. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...