We are all about to be watched

Lt Kije

Boris not quite sure what I have done to rattle your cage?, Or are you going for the popular vote?

probably going with the common sense and correct train of thought Kije...... ever wondered why you are the only one on here with your views?

Ever wondered why you are the only vocal advocate of handing our country over to the foreigners in Brussels?

well that is generally how polls work Kije..... they take a "cross section" of people. Business owners, workers, unemployed old people etc. and they ask them questions and the responses make up the poll.....

You didn't really think that they asked every person in the country when they do a poll did you???? :D

That said, the majority of the 20 odd active posters (as you put it) appear to be anti-europe, against the levels of immigration we see these days and over half think the teachers should actually knuckle down and get some work done instead of moaning so much......

Kije, the BNP will never get anywhere in mainstream politics because the press have already damned them as nazis and racist.

There are Labour voters on here..... not everyone spells out their party allegiances for all to see.

Kije, the Tories would have had a majority at the last election if Clegg hadn't conned the country into thinking he was able to make a difference.....

I would imagine that at the next election, the tories will have a majority and the Lib Dems will be banished into political obivion.

Whether that is a good or bad thing, we would have to wait and see, but 13 years of Labour left everyone in a right pickle after the realisation that they hadn't really had a boom time and had actually just borrowed lots that our grandkids will have to pay back in the forms of PFI etc......

All politicians are crap...... all parties are in it for themselves. I personally don't align myself with Labour because they are too much in it for the EU, for the foreigners who want to come over here as economic migrants and for the lazy arse that wants to sit on his backside all day while I go to work and pay for his benefits.

If they changed their ideas, I might change mine

I believe it is called "playing politics" Kije....

It matters not one jot what the opposition say or do; it has no effect on government. Circumstances would always be different if the other party were in power as they would carry out policies which would make certain events not happen in the first place.

That is why it doesn't matter