We are all about to be watched

Lt Kije

Everything our puppet government does is to do with the EU. The EU makes all the legislation by way of directives, all Parliament does is rubber stamp it. It's nothing to do with conspiracy theory, it's fact. It's the same with the VAT on pies issue, the chancellor had to change the rules to comply with the EU directive on VAT. :wink: :wink: You may be in denial about how much your beloved EUSSR has taken over our lives, but I'm not! :roll:

The link Fugtifino is to the BBC news website. As everybody should be aware the BBC, along with the majority of the MSM, does not report anything in a way that would reveal the elephant in the room is running our country from Brussels. The BBC long ago gave up any pretence of being an impartial news reporter. :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's more than just records they are obliged to keep. However the point I'm trying to make is that the government hasn't any choice in the matter, when the EUSSR says jump Call me Dave asks "How high?". We are not governed by the toy parliament any longer. :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are right Fugs, but don't stop asperity he thinks he's on a role, the legislation the government are proposing will keep the content of all emails sent, The Eu legislation that we have had for years does not, You must remember asperity likes his conspiracy theories, not much else todo on ship.

Asperity

You should read the EU legislation, and then read what the government are proposing to do!

The government do have a choice, Labour abandoned the idea, in your haste to blame the EU you forgot the facts :wink:

The EU is proposing to amend the directive to bring in the changes that the government want to enact. All the government is doing is what British governments always do with EU legislation and that is enacting it sooner, faster and further than the directive dictates.

Read this Lt kije

We really do have a spineless bunch of yes-men in parliament today. :roll: :roll:

Thats okay Lt Kije, you bury your head in the sand as usual and don't bother reading the links I put up. It's you that's sad.

And if you're actually interested the books I read when I'm away are generally American crime fiction and Terry Pratchett, along with keeping up with the fast advancing technologies that affect my profession. Although I did recently read a couple of excellent non-fiction books that I can thoroughly recommend. But I won't go off topic here, I'll put them in the proper thread :wink: :wink:

You stay in your happy little bubble Lt Kije and ignore the reality of what is actually happening. The problem with this country is that it is populated with people with exactly your mindset and who won't face the truth. Really sad. :roll: :roll: