Q&A with new managerial duo

Woody

Warrington Town Supporters Club have arranged a Q & A session with the new managerial duo, first team coach Rick Ward, plus directors Gary Skentlebury and Toby McCormack on Wednesday 11th April 2012, beginning at 7.30 in the club house. Cost is £2 for non Supporters Club members and free to Supporters Club members, food will also be provided and there will be a raffle for a number of prizes too. Please try to get along to this event, the first of its kind run by your supporters club.

To be totally honest Woody with no offence meant I would of thought that any answers that the fans may have will have been answered on the pitch long before the 11th August. Decisions made in the boardroom should stay in the boardroom, at the end of the day its the board that run the club, the fans are there to support it.

As a Newcastle fan I learnt that some time ago with Mike Ashleys running of the club, may not be what the fans wanted but now being hailed as the correct way to run a club by some of the sporting punddits.

As I said no offence intended but let the Management team manage and the supporters support.

BR

Ian

Just a reminder, that this event is this coming Wednesday evening. Please try and get down and ask those questions you have always wanted to ask of the Town manager/staff/directors. There is a charge for non Supporters Club members, but members can attend for free. A raffle will also take place, for a number of prizes. All this is, after all a fundraising event for the Supporters Club, with all the money going towards the football club. Please come down and show your support for this event. The first of its kind by your Supporters Club

Come on you Yellows

Enjoyed this tonight and i too concur that this should be done again in due course.

Frankness and honesty was refreshing. I appreciated the views of both the board and management team and if intent is an indicator then we are heading in the right direction.

Great night and i thought Toby's replies to questions were really good. He broke the questions down and gave detail in the answer providing us with the hope for a great season next year.

The management duo are really up for it and were open and honest with their answers it looks as though the board have made a good decision.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what players they fetch in.

Gary even managed to sell some season tickets!

The management duo are really up for it and were open and honest with their answers it looks as though the board have made a good decision.

The board will have made a good decision if the management deliver what they say they are going to deliver - promotion!

Don't forget the last clown told everyone in the world that we were going to win the league this year and then promptly saw half his players jump ship to his best mate at Skem! :roll:

• Downvote 1

The board will have made a good decision if the management deliver what they say they are going to deliver - promotion!

Don't forget the last clown told everyone in the world that we were going to win the league this year and then promptly saw half his players jump ship to his best mate at Skem! :roll:

Rather harsh I thought

An interesting and enjoyable night, with the new management team and the board members giving frank and open answers to the supporters sometimes difficult questions.

A big thank you to the members of the panel for submitting themselves to the interrogation, and also a big thank you to the organisers for arranging everything.

Let’s have more evenings like this in the future.

Rather harsh I thought

Very harsh and fully justified!

A manager should never make wild promises which can not be delivered.

The new manager is clearly a realist with ambition as he has apparently publicly stated that if the club don't get promotion next season he fully expects to get the sack!

This guy is clearly football pedigree living in the real world - not a clown!

Are you seriously calling Joey a clown? He took the club from being relegation candidates to having a really good team in place that could challenge the play-offs. He never did anything wrong, apart from (Apparently) spending too long to get the club where the board want us to be. And I'm pretty sure that a few of our players left to Skem (Before recent events) because they were offered better wages.

Don't forget that he also played for us and apparently was pretty good too.

Are you seriously calling Joey a clown? He took the club from being relegation candidates to having a really good team in place that could challenge the play-offs. He never did anything wrong, apart from (Apparently) spending too long to get the club where the board want us to be. And I'm pretty sure that a few of our players left to Skem (Before recent events) because they were offered better wages.

Don't forget that he also played for us and apparently was pretty good too.

3 years is too long at this level.

He played for us as well (that's just great) so that means he's entitled to blow matches 2-0 up against 9 men and lets not forget they were his players.

I hope the new manager clears the lot of them out and starts again.

He played for us as well (that's just great) so that means he's entitled to blow matches 2-0 up against 9 men and lets not forget they were his players.

This topic is getting interesting!

I reckon there will only be a handful left after a big clearout because .... they were all as good as the man who managed them! :shock:

Don't forget he has brought five in already and they all look below standard think you are dreaming if you think this guy is the new dawning from what I have seen it looks more like a relegation battle next year

• Upvote 1

Don't forget he has brought five in already and they all look below standard think you are dreaming if you think this guy is the new dawning from what I have seen it looks more like a relegation battle next year

Don't forget the players brought in recently were to fill gaps in the squad after the defections and were deals done at short notice.

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that at this stage of the season the better caliber of players are difficult to sign.

Who is to say whether the new signings will be in the squad next season. Only time will tell.