New signings?

3 signings from Prescot, who have been on the edges of a relegation battle for most of the season. Yeah, onwards and upwards...

maybe thay are the best players prescot had at lest shaun reid is getting players in only 6 games to go maybe thats the best he can do for the time beeing he only had two days to get any one in give him break and start backing shaun and the team

• Downvote 1

maybe thay are the best players prescot had at lest shaun reid is getting players in only 6 games to go maybe thats the best he can do for the time beeing he only had two days to get any one in give him break and start backing shaun and the team

I am backing Shaun and the team, I just don't see how signing Prescot players is going to help us in the long-term.

I am backing Shaun and the team, I just don't see how signing Prescot players is going to help us in the long-term.

These palyers sound like they have experince, somthing that since alot of the departures is lacking.

Joey also signed alot of players from lower down the league becasue these players are easier to sign.

It would appear that the older more sensible supporters are moving forward - while the younger element want to keep looking back in anger.

WireWarrior - reserve judgement until at least the lads have played.

The lads Shaun has brought from Prescot only went there to play for him from what I hear - and since he arrived they went from a team facing almost certain relegation to one which is now safe- and that was done with no financial resources.

It would appear that the older more sensible supporters are moving forward - while the younger element want to keep looking back in anger.

WireWarrior - reserve judgement until at least the lads have played.

The lads Shaun has brought from Prescot only went there to play for him from what I hear - and since he arrived they went from a team facing almost certain relegation to one which is now safe- and that was done with no financial resources.

I have been wanting to move forward from the sacking etc, like I have been saying for the last few days. I said I don't agree with signing players from teams who have only just gained safety from relegation if we are aiming to go forwards... :roll:

There is a difference between being reactive and finding excuses for cheap insults (...Peter T)

And here's me being nice to you.

My point was that whilst we all have our opinion, it doesn't mean that we are experts. Reading your posts, you seem to think you are, hence my comment about you should have been the manager.

From what I've heard, one of the new signings got sent off which pretty much seemed to open the flood-gates today. Nice to see another of our signings score though.

Does anyone mind explaining what actually happened with todays game?

And here's me being nice to you.

My point was that whilst we all have our opinion, it doesn't mean that we are experts. Reading your posts, you seem to think you are, hence my comment about you should have been the manager.

No, I don't think I'm an expert...

From what I've heard, one of the new signings got sent off which pretty much seemed to open the flood-gates today. Nice to see another of our signings score though.

Does anyone mind explaining what actually happened with todays game?

No, I don't think I'm an expert...

As i am likley to be one of first people to have watched the game and made it back i will put my opinion on todays game

Town for the first 40 minutes were very good probably the better side, however a mistake in midfield caused a break which lead to the first goal, Chris Thompson hit the bar, then 5 minutes of madness which resulted in a defender sent off for dissent, giving three goals away each goal like the first coming from sloppy play in midfield and durham breaking through to socre.

Second half Durham just hit town on the break 3 times and scored 3 goals, Town also hit the woodwork 3 times.

One of them days that we just need to forget about and move on