Town linked with Prescott manager

burgerman

Town have been linked with the Prescot manager,

Link below

http://www.footballeditorial.com/2012/03/prescot-boss-reid-i-want-a-club-that-moves-forward/

He has done a very good job at prescot under very difficult circumstances however do people think he is the right man to take the club forward?

Seems to have an impressive CV and isn't he the brother of Everton and England leg end Peter Reid - wouldn't mind having a look at his contacts book!

Town have been linked with the Prescot manager,

Link below

http://www.footballeditorial.com/2012/03/prescot-boss-reid-i-want-a-club-that-moves-forward/

He has done a very good job at prescot under very difficult circumstances however do people think he is the right man to take the club forward?

Looking at his history with 430+ football league games, UEFA A Licence, Coaching at football league clubs and as mentioned above the possibility of good contacts i'd say get him in.

Looking at his history with 430+ football league games, UEFA A Licence, Coaching at football league clubs and as mentioned above the possibility of good contacts i'd say get him in.

It is impressive in terms of league games however we have had managers who have had the A licence before and they turned out to be a diaster. good coaches dont always become good managers.

we will see.

• Upvote 1