The Wolves Are At It Again

Cleopatra

Answers:-

Cleo. no I have never walked around Warrington with the 'thing' stuck on my face, I only wear it when I'm on holiday.

Sid. Don't do TV, I'm too tall so I'm strictly a radio man.

Baz. This is honestly true, my left eyebrow is silver but my right one is ginger and dark grey, don't ask why cos' I don't know!, if you enlarge the picture you can see the difference quite clearly.

Dizz. don't you start I have enough on with Mrs algy telling me I have no idea of colour and style when it comes to socks, what the 'Bloody hell' is up with em', they're brown and match with me green keck's, what colour would you suggest - 'pufter white' or perhaps soddin''buttercup yellow', a fellows socks should live in the shade under his trouser leg and is sacrosanct and not open to discussion. :rolleyes::D :grin:

...... a fellows socks should live in the shade under his trouser leg and is sacrosanct and not open to discussion. :rolleyes::D :grin:

I'm sorry Algy but the sock on your right leg (as you look down) is clearly NOT 'living in the shade under your trouser leg' (or who ever's trouser leg it really is) and is plain to see (or more precisely 'plain' brown, thin, probably 100% pure cotton and pulled up neatly to it's highest extent)... so IMO it is definately open for discussion. :lol:

When one is on holiday in sunny spain one should either wear flip flops or sandals with bare feet ie NO socks. (note do NOT ever wear socks with flip flops or sandals unless you want to appear on youtube !)

If more sturdy laced shoes are a requirement for stability then more discreet ankle length socks are advisable which could comprise of either socks rouched down or maybe even modern day trainer socks whereby you get the feeeling of socks but without the embarrasement and remember when on holiday a little showing of leg is a good thing even if they are pale, hairless and wrinkly :lol: