The Wolves Are At It Again

Cleopatra

Warrington Wolves are at it again. This time Ryan Atkins and Ben Harrison get their kit off for charity.

I came over all unnecessary when I saw their picture wearing nothing but socks and holding their balls. Two cor blimey hot guys posing naked on a cold day! Fit...! Very Fit...!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:blink: Erm... Excuse me Algy, me auld chippendale, any chance of seeing a picture of yourself in similar pose, just so we can compare like? :P:lol::lol:

Listen my sweet little Puddin' I really dont think you would like to see me in the same state of undress in the same pose as those to 'stags'. :wink::D :grin:

Of course, technically the photo is all wrong. The crop and aspect ratio is incorrect. A bigger aperture would have been beneficial. The contrast needs adjustment. It is over exposed although the balance between foreground and background is acceptable.

Better left to the imagination Chuck', the more vivid the better. :wink::lol: :lol: :lol:

How come you wont let Cleo see your pic Algy? That's not very nice of you.

Safety first though eh but not sure that is the right head gear for rugby but times change I guess :unsure::lol:

Here you go Cleo......

algysports-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Safety first though eh but not sure that is the right head gear for rugby but times change I guess :unsure::lol:

Here you go Cleo......

algysports-1.jpg

Dizz, you Swine! and you promised you would never show anyone that, it's the one you took before I went on that strict diet as well. :wink::lol: :lol:

Here you go Cleo......

algysports-1.jpg

:shock: OMG! He should have kept his clothes on! Would lose sight of him if he turned sideways! :blink:

He's a sure winner in a Mr Puniverse Contest. :blink::huh:

Sorry Algy, you don't ding my ting! :huh::lol:

:shock: OMG! He should have kept his clothes on! Would lose sight of him if he turned sideways! :blink:

He's a sure winner in a Mr Puniverse Contest. :blink::huh:

Sorry Algy, you don't ding my ting! :huh::lol:

That's not me Cleo, that's Dizz's friend he just borrowed me helmet, so to speak! :wink::lol:

This is me on hols in Spain last May, sorry about blanking my face out but didn't want to spoil the photo. :wink:

That's not me Cleo, that's Dizz's friend he just borrowed me helmet, so to speak! :wink::lol:

Algy's telling fibs Cleo it is him in the photo I uploaded, honest B) He's clearly just saying it isn't as he's now upset cos you said he doesn't 'ding your ting'.

......No idea who the bloke is on the pic he uploaded though but it does look remarkably like Bill's avatar mugshot.

I like how the shirt tones match the hair though as does the face splat so obviously a fashion concious individual (apart from the socks) :lol: