Tues 13th March Radcliffe Home

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The team were playing with such vigour and determination that they were out-playing Radcliffe completely; then Joey brought on new players and they seemed to lose their way, allowing the opposition back in. I appreciate fresh legs and trying out new players can be done at 3-0, but what a difference it made. 3/4 of the match was really pleasant to watch as they played football on the ground, chased every ball and looked like they wanted to win. Well done lads!

Much better performance although went a bit slack second part of second half. Collins well deserved MOTM,

i wouldn't want to single anyone out yeh he worked hard but man of the match thought midfield and defence were good mr collins offside to much good performance played some good football

Well, I take it all back, it was a relatively easy win, Town played with such vigour and energy it was really pleasing to watch, Radcliffe wern`t even in it until the latter 20 minutes after Town had made some changes.

Well done Town keep up the good work.

Ian :)

Thought it was an excellent team performance, after a shaky first 5 minutes, things just clicked and town played some excellent football with most of it in the opposition half.

The changes at the end had to be made as especially Thommo and Collins had run themselves into the ground. The substitutions did change the balance of the game with Radcliffe coming more into it at the end.