Curzon 2 V 0 Town

Woody

very disappointing we could of played all night and not scored, thought River was bang out of order having a go at Pritch ,Tomo had to get hold of him and have a word, one good point, thought Tomo was immence having been out 9 months and to have a game like he did,with little training, and good to have a leader back well done lad. Hope we get back on track Tuesday.

What were your thoughts - are you just disappointed because you are bitter and twisted over Curzon :roll:

From what I have heard pritch was the plonker not River! :oops:

This is where the wheels fall off just like last season and we were higher up the table. People seem to forget the dire start to the season that we are now paying for when players were not fit and we were humilated on a new/best pitch in the league.

lets not start posting "Lets get behind the team blah blah" lets have some realism for once.

Let's get a bit of perspective here, one defeat in twelve, beaten by the top of the league and with a weakened team.

Let's see what happens in the next matches before we start sounding the alarm bells.

I didn't go to the match but by all reports town played OK until the final third of the pitch where they couldn't hit the proverbial barn door.

I view this as one lost point rather than 3. We didn't play well at all and we gifted two goals. Tommo was good on his return apart from a wobbly five mins in the second half. However CA weren't great and on a form day we would have kicked butt.

I hope that this week was the bad week and if so well we haven't lost two many points. Tommo will improve the defence and Gav should be fit for Tuesday and give the forward line a more balanced look. The use of the wide players (Shippo / collins) more often is warranted.

Any team can have a bad day at the office. If we win on Tuesday and we should, then this will be forgotten. However we need to work hard as a team. Seeing two team members openly squabbling was embarrassing. Also two down and we don't like looking like getting it back, warrants a fresh approach. Fresh legs up front / middle of the park may well have brought it back level. In that respect the lack of substitutions was of concern. Was it that it was accepted we will lose? if so thats wrong.

There were individuals today who didn't meet the standard they have set in recent weeks nor those standards expected by the fans who follow Warrington through thick and thin.I think that means fighting as one team and putting a shift in. That wasn't apparent today.

Lets consider this a blip and move on. Plenty of points still available and lets start on Tuesday.

This is where the wheels fall off just like last season and we were higher up the table. People seem to forget the dire start to the season that we are now paying for when players were not fit and we were humilated on a new/best pitch in the league.

lets not start posting "Lets get behind the team blah blah" lets have some realism for once.

This could be where the wheels fall off if the club don't pick up maximum points in their next two games - but everyone should still get behind the team.

I think that is a slight exaggeration about the best pitch in the league as well! :oops:

This could be where the wheels fall off if the club don't pick up maximum points in their next two games - but everyone should still get behind the team.

I think that is a slight exaggeration about the best pitch in the league as well! :oops:

At the start of the season i was told it had a raft of work done on it so at that time the surface was good quality. Short memories don't erase losing records.