Another Win for Town

Long John

Against all the odds, what with Joey's Manager of the Month award, and also backing from The Insider, town still ran out 1:0 winners against Woodley Sports with the goal scored by the new signing Owen Roberts.

I still can't work out how Woodley kept 11 players on the pitch !

Against all the odds, what with Joey's Manager of the Month award, and also backing from The Insider, town still ran out 1:0 winners against Woodley Sports with the goal scored by the new signing Owen Roberts.

I still can't work out how Woodley kept 11 players on the pitch !

The ref. clearly left his red card at home

• Upvote 1

May be more to come according to the oracle

If they are anything like the recent signings (Eg; Maddo, Cross, Adamson and Roberts) then it is a sign of the club actually being able to build a strong squad and climb the table, which I was doubting a few months back.

Curzon will be a test for us, I'm not sure who I think will win. I am not sure how good the squad actually is in relation to the form. On paper Curzon should win it, but if there is more to us than the form we have had recently, we should get a result.

Then we have the problem of if we get beat (which I think is more likely, to be honest), how will we react? If we get beat, I think it will take too long for us to get back to this form in time to reach the play-offs.

If they are anything like the recent signings (Eg; Maddo, Cross, Adamson and Roberts) then it is a sign of the club actually being able to build a strong squad and climb the table, which I was doubting a few months back.

Curzon will be a test for us, I'm not sure who I think will win. I am not sure how good the squad actually is in relation to the form. On paper Curzon should win it, but if there is more to us than the form we have had recently, we should get a result.

Then we have the problem of if we get beat (which I think is more likely, to be honest), how will we react? If we get beat, I think it will take too long for us to get back to this form in time to reach the play-offs.

You're a cheerful soul. "We're doomed, we're all doomed". :roll:

• Downvote 1

You're a cheerful soul. "We're doomed, we're all doomed". :roll:

Never said we're all doomed. I said this is a chance for the squad to prove that this is more than just form, and that they aren't the underdogs when against the big teams any more. On paper we will get beat, but a result on Saturday will change that. :roll:

Never said we're all doomed. I said this is a chance for the squad to prove that this is more than just form, and that they aren't the underdogs when against the big teams any more. On paper we will get beat, but a result on Saturday will change that. :roll:

We seem to play well against a good team that plays good football - it's the lesser teams that appear to upset us. Tonight's game will show whether the lads can adapt to a different style of football and still win