Euro Song -

observer

I wonder if he would consider singing "Always Look On The Bright Side of Life", might stand a chance if he did!. :wink::D :grin: :D

:lol::lol: Be Doo...Be doo, be doo be doo. :P

It's not annoying me so much now and I am learning to live with it as I can't find a decent cover version or rocky version to sway me. It is clearly unique and one we should be proud of :lol:

..Be Doo...Be doo, be doo be doo....

Would hanging from a cross and the gravitational pull make wrinkles less noticable by the way or enhance the vocal chords and/or flow of air from the diaphragm... it could well be a winner Algy :lol::wink:

:lol::lol: Be Doo...Be doo, be doo be doo. :P

It's not annoying me so much now and I am learning to live with it as I can't find a decent cover version or rocky version to sway me. It is clearly unique and one we should be proud of :lol:

..Be Doo...Be doo, be doo be doo....

Would hanging from a cross and the gravitational pull make wrinkles less noticable by the way or enhance the vocal chords and/or flow of air from the diaphragm... it could well be a winner Algy :lol::wink:

OH! YES THERE IS!. :wink:

http://orangecow.org/pythonet/audio/audio.html

scroll down the page to either download or listen to:-

German (or Polish?) Heavy Metal Version of Always Look on the Bright Side of Life.

Great site if you are 'Pythonmaniac' (I always have been'). :D :grin: :D

:lol: I'll take your word for it Algy as when I clicked it asked me to save or download a file to my pc so I twitched (My pc and I have overactive minds when it comes to downloads and security from unknown sources :unsure::oops: )

Have you found any recent ones of Humptydink singing yet ?

:lol: I'll take your word for it Algy as when I clicked it asked me to save or download a file to my pc so I twitched (My pc and I have overactive minds when it comes to downloads and security from unknown sources :unsure::oops: )

Have you found any recent ones of Humptydink singing yet ?

Moscow 8th Dec. last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpfOUcSHYt0&feature=related