Liverpool Vs Cardiff.... The humiliation was nearly complete!!

Bazj

Didn't watch it, but you make your own luck, so Congrats to Liverpool.

I did watch Arsenal v Tottenham and I'm so glad I did, what a superb football match. :D

Shame you didn't watch it because it was a highly entertaining football game played by two totally committed teams in front of two sets of passionate and vocal supporters.

Great advert for the game of football - and a shame some of the other Man U supporters can't appreciate it for what it was - a great game of proper football.

When United end the season without a pot of any kind they will hopefully start to understand the importance of trying to win everything you compete for.

Mind you I think they did try to win the FA Cup - just got dumped out of it by a better team!:mrgreen:

Mind you one year they discredited themselves by not even competing for it - prefering to go on some foreign jolly for a totally meaningless world club trophy or something similar.

• Downvote 1

When United end the season without a pot of any kind they will hopefully start to understand the importance of trying to win everything you compete for.

Bit unfair pointing the finger at United about 'understanding the importance of trying to win everything you compete for'.

It was a reasonable game to watch although not as good as Arsenal v Spurs. Having backed Liverpool to win 3-1 I was totally hissed off with Dalglish's team selections. Leaving Kuyt and Bellamy on the bench was nonsense; Suarez was poor, Carroll is rubbish and Henderson had a mare.

A Cardiff victory would have left the owners doubting Dalglish's ability.

Charlie Adams penalty has just landed in my back garden.

The seven dwarves are down in the mines when there is a cave-in. Snow White runs to the entrance and yells down to them. In the distance a voice shouts out "Man.Utd are good enough to win the European Cup." Snow White says "Well at least Dopey's alive!" :wink::lol: :lol: :lol:

That's older than you alg.

But I'll not respond because I told Diz I was making an effort not to post scouse jokes. :wink:

Aw! go on spoil sport!.

By the way Wolfie I'm not a 'scouser', Warringtonian born and bred and proud of it, mind you it was a town to be proud of in those days, :wink: