Youngest ever senior team goalscorer??

Woody

Writing my match report earlier and I was wondering is Dylan Glass the youngest goalscorer for Town's senior side ever? I am not sure if he is 16 or 17?, maybe someone like Paul Roach or Eric Shaw may know if he is the youngest scorer , but even if he isn't, he must be pretty close to it. Barely created anything today in terms of saves by their keeper, but still unbeaten in 2012, so am happy with that.

Onwards to the visit of Bamber Bridge on Tuesday, the visit of a legend and to another victory

Come on you Yellows

Rob

Didn't see that much wrong with Duffy's tackle - there have been much worse in the past! It's a shame 'cause he was one of my contenders for Man of the Match - his commitment and passion were so evident yet again. Was this really the same team that beat Lancaster?

That's because Lancaster played worse than Mossley did hence the 4-0 hammering of them and the draw to Mossley. The coming fixtures away from home will be the make or break of the season.

That's because Lancaster played worse than Mossley did hence the 4-0 hammering of them and the draw to Mossley. The coming fixtures away from home will be the make or break of the season.

Let's hope it's the make - we seem to play better away from home (...and I don't want to start the arguments about the pitch again!)

Writing my match report earlier and I was wondering is Dylan Glass the youngest goalscorer for Town's senior side ever? I am not sure if he is 16 or 17?, maybe someone like Paul Roach or Eric Shaw may know if he is the youngest scorer , but even if he isn't, he must be pretty close to it. Barely created anything today in terms of saves by their keeper, but still unbeaten in 2012, so am happy with that.

Onwards to the visit of Bamber Bridge on Tuesday, the visit of a legend and to another victory

Come on you Yellows

Rob

Good to see the club is at long last investing in a decent youth set up - probably the biggest single improvement I have seen at the club for some time.

• 3 weeks later...