Town centre walk about

P J

I really think I need an extended 'time out' from here now... and maybe you do too Algy :blink::lol:

PJ .. can we both join your camera club PLEASE.... but on seperate nights :wink::lol:

HEY! buggalug's what's with calling me a "Fluffy bunny" and Cleo it wasn't a 'pointless question' it was a statement of fact!.

You pair have really riled me now, I could tear paper, certainly makes me feel like splashing water. :angry::D :grin: :D

:lol::lol: Oooh I didn't call you a fluffy bunny Algy, you are more like a stealth fox or a quirrel

Right... to clear up the confusion, Algy, YOU said

..........asking pointless questions fails to bring intelligent discourse into a topic and only demonstrates the lack of intelligence and intellect by the person or persons raising those pointless questions.

PS Mine was the pointless question, not yours, and I asked it to simply demonstrate my lack of intelligence and to prove you right :lol:

When you are ripping you paper in a rage think of this.

:lol::lol: Oooh I didn't call you a fluffy bunny Algy, you are more like a stealth fox or a quirrel

Right... to clear up the confusion, Algy, YOU said

Only joking Dizz (and Cleo) wouldn't fall out with either of you two ladies, as a matter of fact I wouldn't fall out with anyone on a forum, there wouldn't be much point or fun in participating if you took the 'typed' word seriously, anyway Dizz I look upon you as my second daughter (I already have one and she's my treasure, don't tell her though as she will take advantage)., by the way Dizz what is, a 'quirrel' a quarrelsome squirrel perhaps. :unsure::wink::D :grin:

The laughing baby had both the wife and me in 'Tucks'. :lol: :lol:

HEY! buggalug's what's with calling me a "Fluffy bunny" and Cleo it wasn't a 'pointless question' it was a statement of fact!.

You pair have really riled me now, I could tear paper, certainly makes me feel like splashing water. :angry::D :grin: :D

No, no, Algy lovie, I meant Dizzy's bunny question was a pointless question. :lol::lol: