Town centre walk about

P J

Great pics PJ and about time you posted some :wink: My favourite is the third one too closely followed by the first one. Is the water actually green at night or have you tweaked it?

I want a new camera again now though you bugger...mine takes really naff pictures when it's dark :cry:

Thanks Algy.

Your welcome Peter, someone has to try and give a sensible answer on here, but I'm finding it very difficult, I know it must be hard to believe but when I joined this forum I was reasonably normal and sensible but gradually 'the madness' has taken a grip on me. :unsure::shock::D :grin: :D

Your welcome Peter, someone has to try and give a sensible answer on here, but I'm finding it very difficult, I know it must be hard to believe but when I joined this forum I was reasonably normal and sensible but gradually 'the madness' has taken a grip on me. :unsure::shock::D :grin: :D

As it does, but also some join already programmed. :wink:

By whose standards?

“Forums” are open to diverse views, in the hope that such diversity will enhance sensible and factual dialogue bringing a verbal interchange of ideas, with a need to digress only when their is a possibility of enhancing that dialogue by adding value to the original topic, asking pointless questions fails to bring intelligent discourse into a topic and only demonstrates the lack of intelligence and intellect by the person or persons raising those pointless questions.

I do hope this helps you with your inane prattling Wolfie, "nothing personal you understand". :wink::D :grin: :D

“Forums” are open to diverse views, in the hope that such diversity will enhance sensible and factual dialogue bringing a verbal interchange of ideas, with a need to digress only when their is a possibility of enhancing that dialogue by adding value to the original topic, asking pointless questions fails to bring intelligent discourse into a topic and only demonstrates the lack of intelligence and intellect by the person or persons raising those pointless questions.

I do hope this helps you with your inane prattling Wolfie, "nothing personal you understand". :wink::D :grin: :D

Hey up, could this turn into a stimulating debate??? Have we got a section for this type of talk???? :shock: :shock:

To be honest Sid we never saw a copper the whole 2 hours or so that we were out. If I had been approached by one asking what I was doing with a camera at that time of night I'd have told him I was taking photos. If he asked where I got the camera I'd have told him Jessops.

Thanks all for the kind words.

Which do you all prefer? Fluffy bunnies or chololate ones :D

PS... PJ if you or any of your camera club ever spot any hopping down Bridge Street in the dark will you take some pics please :wink::lol:

:blink: Where do the bunnies come into it? :unsure:

As it happens I'm making bunnies at the moment for the grandchildren. Not so much fluffy or chocolate (well maybe chocolate colour) but woolly and crocheted. :D