Warrington as seen by others.

wolfie

Think we had better stop at this point Cleo or were going to get banned!. :unsure::D

You are right Algy. But getting banned wouldn't be too much of a problem - I'd be divorced on the spot if my other half ever read this. :blink:

:unsure: But not to worry too much. Dizzy will work her magic and make it all disappear when she comes on. :lol::lol::lol:

Dizzy has been on more than you think today Cleo and has found it all rather interesting..... and no she wont be working any magic as so far you have not gone against forum rules :P:lol::lol:

I'd rather like to be banned too by the way... but my other half would never divorce me for anything I say on here :D

• Upvote 1

Dizzy has been on more than you think today Cleo an dhas found it all rather interesting..... and no she wont be working any magic as so far you have not gone against forum rules :P:lol::lol:

I'd rather like to be banned too by the way... but my other half would never divorce me for anything I say on here :D

Phew! we were under surveillance Cleo! :D :grin: :D