Time to ditch the ECHR?

observer

I think he will love it there

typical toga wearing softy answer to try and look tough......

Hamza is playing the game and is allowed to do so because of the ECHR and the Human Rights act.

The sooner this government rip up the act and get shut of these criminals the better.

Once they have all gone, they should start with anyone who agrees with the ECHR and Europe next!

As my link to the Daily Mail said Baz, we could learn something from the French, The act appears to fail here because of our legal system other Countries seem to do ok, instead of taking the easy way out Baz, why don't you look at how other Countries implement it, surly that is a better solution.

No posts on the ECHR today :shock:

I take it that you are referring to the correct judgement that the muslim terror suspects are all to be extradited to the USA?

Well even the ECHR get things right eventually. Mind you, in the case of Barba Ahmed.... it has taken 8 years.... so not too much to gloat about!

Those people are innocent until a court says different.

No smoke without fire is another well known saying....... and just how many different courts have to convict these type of people before they actually get convicted????

And let's not stop at him - send all of these radical muslim suspects and potential terrorists out to the USA to get a slice of proper justice. The yanks don't have euro laws created to protect criminals, and thankfully they still have the death penalty. God bless America

Which prisons would they be Obs! If you go off the daily Mail the foreigners in British jails is 1 in 7, if you go off the Independent it is 1 in 8, but I can not find that they are all in two prisons anywhere, Long Lartin is the maximum security prison some of the suspected terrorists are being held their along with are home grown dangerous prisoners, are you mistaking prisons for deportation centres??