Talking Tom

Cleopatra

Yes, read it, well done Algy Holmes. Problem solved and now I can sleep easy. But fascinating stuff, eh?

Talking Tom. A program with a cat on the screen that repeats anything you say with a funny voice and you can touch it in some places and it responds, like touch it's stomach and it bends over and says ouch! And it pours itself a glass of milk and drinks it.

Our friend who paid us a suprise visit from KSA last Thursday has it on his iphone and we were in stitches from it. Very amusing and entertaining.

Yes, read it, well done Algy Holmes. Problem solved and now I can sleep easy. But fascinating stuff, eh?

Talking Tom. A program with a cat on the screen that repeats anything you say with a funny voice and you can touch it in some places and it responds, like touch it's stomach and it bends over and says ouch! And it pours itself a glass of milk and drinks it.

Our friend who paid us a suprise visit from KSA last Thursday has it on his iphone and we were in stitches from it. Very amusing and entertaining.

I shall have a look at that Cleo, although got to be careful as my wife has a genuine phobia of cats and can't even look at them on tele, pictures etc. our daughter will be quite amused though.