Top Tottie!

observer

Seems this beer has been removed from the Bar (the one you can still smoke in!), in the House of Commons - apparently it seems to have caused some gender offence! :roll:

Good job they don't drink in our club, some of the guest ales have names that leave little to the imagination, some are that suggestive that rather than ask the young barmaids, Ooops!!! not PC., I mean bar person, I point at the pump and say, "I'll have a pint of that please". :D :grin:

Yes as a big fan of guest beers, I've probably seen them all. My last such pint was a Soggy Bottom :D but the most embarrassing one I've ever ordered was a pint of "Bend Over Darling". I'm standing there wondering why the barmaid is staring at me and everyone was laughing until I realised it was called "Move Over Darling". :oops: :oops: :oops:

Bill :)

Close but no cigar. :rolleyes:

Had a little chuckle last night when I asked for a pint of bitter shandy. (about my limit these days sadly) The bar person said Tetley's or Greenhalls to which I replied yes as they only serve the two brands. She did not see the funny side off the comment though. :oops::D