AFC Fylde Away Tues 31/01

The Wire The Wire

Who's heading over to AFC Fylde on Tuesday to watch the Wire?

There is NO club coach going to the game so supporters are asked to make their own way to Kellermergh Park for this 7:45pm kick off.

Prediction

AFC Fylde 1-1 WTFC

I'll be there with a car full if it is on, but that is looking increasingly unlikley given the frosty forecast for the next few days. Fingers crossed for a thaw.

Well the Evostick website still shows it as on, what time are we likely to be advised if it`s off?

Dont fancy a wasted trip for me and the boy`s.

Ian

Probably about 4.00 p.m.

Over here near Chester it has stayed cloudy all day if admitedly pretty cold but above freezing. If the ground is frost free, and it seems to be here now despite some ground frost last night, and the cloud cover remains the temperature won't change much after dark, so it must have a chance. If the skies clear then forget it.

No suggestion yet of a call off, but yes we don't want a wasted journey.

The pitch was perfect last nigth and all indications are that it should be Ok for tonight as things stand at present.

We will be setting off at 5.30pm and will tweet and facebook en route if we heard that it is going to be called off.

Look forward to seeing you all there for our top of the table clash!

A solid defensive display - well done.

As for Nick Jackson's second yellow - what was that far? Talk about a soft one.

I did not initially think it was a dive for the penalty claim when it happened and was surprised when he was booked for a dive, but I was a lot further away than the ref.

Great point against the league's form team

A solid defensive display - well done.

As for Nick Jackson's second yellow - what was that far? Talk about a soft one.

I did not initially think it was a dive for the penalty claim when it happened and was surprised when he was booked for a dive, but I was a lot further away than the ref.

Great point against the league's form team

I enjoyed counting down the last 22 min 30 secs with you last nigth! Nail biting stuff but a top performance - and even the Fylde report on their own website seems to suggest it should have been a penalty!