Happiness

Stallard12

I was 8..... I liked action man and thunderbirds.....

Action man and Captain Scarlet for me and Dr Who & the Daleks!

I was 8 too and I thought I was still happy until I read that. Are you two saying you are the same age as me :shock: OMG I thought I was a lot younger than you as you both sound really old and grumpy :lol::P

Anyway.... 40 years ago when I was 8 the world seemed a lovely happy place and I enjoyed every single minute.. just as I enjoyed the next years.

All seemed to go to pot a little when I had to grow up, moved out of 'home' and had to fend for myself and life became more of a reality than a place to play, be looked after and simply enjoy.

I'm still happy (although my face and attitude probably say differently) but not in the same way that as I was 40 years ago (which if I remember rightly was the original question).

Keep smiling as you get older.. and people will always wonder what the bloody hell you are upto :wink::lol:

I was 8 too and I thought I was still happy until I read that. Are you two saying you are the same age as me OMG I thought I was a lot younger than you as you both sound really old and grumpy

I wonder who is the youngest and who is the oldest forum member? :blink:

But I guess we will never find out as that is part of the mystery of the forum. :P

I was 8 too and I thought I was still happy until I read that. Are you two saying you are the same age as me :shock: OMG I thought I was a lot younger than you as you both sound really old and grumpy :lol::P

Dizzy, with your forgetful tendancies and grumpiness, I would counter that YOU don't do any favours to us fellow 48 year olds.....

I am not a grumpy person except when on here..... because this is the place I come to moan and complain.

Maybe we should all stay away and then Gary would be even grumpier because the loss of footfall would mean a loss of advertising!! :P

Dizzy, with your forgetful tendancies and grumpiness, I would counter that YOU don't do any favours to us fellow 48 year olds.....

:lol::lol: I guess I deserved that :wink::lol:

I am not a grumpy person except when on here..... because this is the place I come to moan and complain.

Awww Baz if you're not usually grumpy then this place is clearly having a bad effect on you :lol: Funny though as it has the same effect on me (my other half may disagree with that though and tell you I'm just as outspoken, awkward and cheeky in real life... but he's lying... honest :unsure: )

Maybe we should all stay away and then Gary would be even grumpier because the loss of footfall would mean a loss of advertising!! :P

Footfall or football ?? Gary wouldn't want any of us to stay away as we are now his extended family and he loves us all to bits ... I very much doubt that his advertising would dwindle if us regulars stopped posting on here. Infact more people may even join :lol:

PS all the adverts are on the news pages and not on the forum pages :wink: Actually why is that as they used to be on here too.

Anyway BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC eh ?.... (8 year olds excluded :oops: )

So what you moaning about then .... :lol: I have an AB too but I set it to allow Gary's news page ads cos he shouted at me when he knew I'd blocked them... although I do have another reason for needing to see them :wink:

Anyway... BACK TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION (again) :lol:

Although I guess it's one that only those somewhat older than us can really answer.