Is there life

Cleopatra

Yes... as I've just landed and posted from there before Algy catches up with me <_<:lol:

There is no reason why there cannot be some form of life form on another planet in the universe.

Whilst we have adapted to this planet then other beings, orgasms, or life forms that we have never even considered existing could have done exacly the same somewhere else.

OMG Please tell me I didn't.... scroll up Dizz... OH YES YOU DID :shock::shock::oops:

I really have no explanation, is there any point in me editing it now :oops:

All I can think is that last night spammer trauma (which I was subjected to before any of you saw it) may have had something to do with with my little error as it is etched horribly in my vision now. It was the first time since becoming a mod that I have found myself getting a bit of a strop on.

Hey Victor... at least it got you back on here posting... care to elaborate.. or would you prefer to phone me to explain :P:lol:

Anyway back to topic .....

CLEO asked IS THERE LIFE ON VENUS

(omg why have I just burst out lauging again as I typed venus.... and I just woke my son up as he rushed down stairs thinking I was having some sort of hysterical choking fit). Please can someone ban me :oops:

Try again..... CLEO asked IS THERE LIFE ON VENUS

It has a constant 480 celsius surface temperature but some russian scientist, Leonid Ksanfomaliti, after re-examining photos taken by venus-13 in 1982, claims to have identified a scorpion like body, disc and flap-back (whatever one of those is) , which he claims appeared to move in the series of photographs. :unsure:

.....a scorpion like body, disc and flap-back (whatever one of those is) , which he claims appeared to move in the series of photographs. :unsure:

..... a scorpion shaped body, a disc and a "black flap" Cleo :wink:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/9034433/Russian-scientist-claims-1982-pictures-shows-life-on-Venus.html