War Horse

wolfie

Sorry I meant to delete my post cos after asking I then went back onto the blockbuster site to prove to my son that I could rent the DVD.

Yes it said 'rent now' but next to it were the words 'release date TBA' :oops:

How come you all lot have the time to go to the cinema though and how on earth do you afford it :lol::blink::P

Sorry I meant to delete my post cos after asking I then went back onto the blockbuster site to prove to my son that I could rent the DVD.

Yes it said 'rent now' but next to it were the words 'release date TBA' :oops:

How come you all lot have the time to go to the cinema though and how on earth do you afford it :lol::blink::P

Methinks there may be more than one "Knock of Nigel" on this forum. :wink::D

• 2 weeks later...

Algy and Gary... If I ever meet you rest assured that I have a big slap waiting for the pair of you.

Actually thinking about that I did actually meet you once Gary, so maybe I should have slapped you then and there infront of all the kids, the vicars and other churchgoers. That could have been my one and only claim to local fame :lol:

An opportunity missed is an opportunitly lost... unless you believe in karma of course 8)