This is just unbelievable

Latchford Locks

Welcome to the world of American madness and bad taste...

http://www.giantsrl.com/product/96904

this makes our new

away top look "acceptable"

Can not believe it is not a photo bucket prank

This will degrade our game on tv into the realms of the old ITV wrestling farces or It's a Knockout :oops: ..

I cringe just looking at it AND it costs £48 !!!!

I think it's really nice although the splats at the bottom are a little odd and maybe they should have left those off. Other half thinks it looks good too.

Of course it is is being modelled by hunks and may not look as fetching on a beer belly fan :lol:

Wolves away 'Dennis' top is awfull :oops:

I can't make my mind up about this top. Without the splats it would be kind of ordinary but, I think the splats are too much.

It looks like they have just repainted there living rooms.

I do like the Wire away top. I got it for Christmas and I know it is a bit "wild" but they are the original colours so good to go back 135 years.

Does look like Dennis the Menace though.

Our lad didn't want Warrington's new Denis away top for xmas (phew). He still wears his last two seasons tops but I must admit that last years Warr away top is a pain on the you know where as it has to be washed by hand and at much less than 30o as per the big sicker on the packet and the shops instructions when we bought it as they said the colours would definately run and the graphics would come off :roll:

I do wash in the machine though and but on it's own and at 15o delicates.

DELICATE... it's a blummin' rugby short for goodness sake. Surely rugby and delicate definately don't go together :lol:

Anyway back to the other top. I just showed the link and image to my avid rugby supporter and he said their new top is 'mint' (teenager comment).

When I asked why he liked the 'spalts' he said.... "oooh I though that was just the graphics on the web page saying ... look at our new top". :lol:

Once he realised the splats were on the shirt he said it was "sh*te*' :oops:

Yes I know... and there's a lot of things I'm 'allowed' to do Peter but it doesn't mean I do them or I shouldn't do the complete opposite :roll::wink:

I wonder if the Wolves players wives or laundry servants have to hand wash theirs too or are they provided with better quality items or perhaps a new one every time they get covered in mud :P

Yes I know... and there's a lot of things I'm 'allowed' to do Peter but it doesn't mean I do them or I shouldn't do the complete opposite :roll::wink:

I wonder if the Wolves players wives or laundry servants have to hand wash theirs too or are they provided with better quality items or perhaps a new one every time they get covered in mud :P

Our tops were at their best when we had Canterbury making them since then it's been a downward spiral(except for the price)