Safest place for hols?

observer

Why the **** are you taking such an interest in the Egyptian Election? You need to worry more about the muppets in your own government.

Certain irony in you posting that , don't you think? :roll:

I am quite capable of taking an interest in both - it's not just women who can multitask :)

In answer to your delightful question

1) States are not hermetically sealed - what happens in one can have regional and global consequences

2) I believe in the basic rightness of people to live in liberal (small "l" ) democracies. Rational adults should have the right to do whatever they want as long as there is no negative consequence - or if there is a negative consequence, it is only to themselves.

Many people (perhaps naively) saw events in the region as a move towards that - the election results suggest otherwise.

I hope it is not just a case of you, like a certain scotsman who posts on this site, objecting to people you disagree with posting on here.

Trust you to find that Asp :lol::wink:

PS Algy there's actually one leaving from down south today heading for your destination.. 6 month trip too. If only you had mentioned it sooner :wink:

Damn!! why didn't you let me know sooner, that means they will have to go to Helmand Province instead. :wink::D :grin: :grin