On your PIP -

observer

I heard a top NHS Surgeon claiming that the NHS should treat these women, on the basis that they treat smokers and drinkers, which would seem to justify the removal of the offending articles by the NHS. However, it doesn't follow that the NHS should replace them, after all, they don't give a packet of fags to smokers or a bottle of vodka to a drinker? :wink:

As these implants were supposedly checked by the EU agency resposible for regulating medical appliances, and were given the CE mark I should imagine it should be up to the EU to sort the mess out. But of course the EU won't because the EU is whiter than white and never makes mistakes. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh, and France!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

So perhaps any responsibility of the NHS only goes as far as removing them, rather than replacing them? :unsure:

That is what I heard on the radio a week or so ago.

In order to prevent potential harm, the NHS would remove if they were asked, but were not liable to replace them as it was a private cosmetic operation which put them there

So perhaps any responsibility of the NHS only goes as far as removing them, rather than replacing them? :unsure:

Yes, well that's just what I said a week ago (8th January if you want to check :rolleyes: ). You really need to read what other people are saying, but I suppose the politician in you prevents that? :blink: :blink: :blink: