NEW YEAR

Mary

Errm yes Cleo.. cos Baz said 'look on the bright side' :unsure::lol:

I still can't get the damn song out of my head. Please someone help me :huh: I went to bed humming it and woke up with it going round in my brain then I remembered my broken car, my poorly pc, and my huge pile of washing etc etc and yet it still won't go away..... doo doo, b'doo b'doo b'doo !!

All together now.... :lol::lol:

Was supposed to be shopping in town this morning but after dragging the dog round the field in a howling gale and horizontal rain that would have rivalled the average monsoon decided to give it a miss. Spent twenty minutes with a towel trying to dry the poor little soggy mop of a dog down and a further ten trying to dry myself off.

On the bright side of things.

My new high vis jacket with retractable hood is definitely waterproof, and warm.

Instead of freezing around town I can now stay at home in the warm.

I can change the cover on the duvet and the rest of the bedding this morning instead of waiting till I got back and get it in the washing machine and washed.

One thing it has flagged up for the minus side and that is I need to invest in a pair off wellies and rem,ember to put my waterprooff pants on before I venture out in such weather again.

Oh and the biggest plus is that my cold/flu has finally gone. :mrgreen:

SOOOOOOO. Always look on the OOPs sorry :oops: :oops: :twisted: