Best Christmas Present

Geoffrey Settle

Why you say lighten up? my remark was light hearted, hence the smilies, or didn't you notice them?

Anyway, it may be Christmas for you but it isn't Christmas for me. :lol:

Of course it's Christmas for you Cleo it's Christmas for everyone that was born into the Christian faith, just because you have changed the concept of your birth religion doesn't remove all the wonderful moments that you have experienced in the past and surely you still share the occasion with all your friends and relatives back in the UK or does that automatically disappear when you reject Christianity. :unsure::blink:

What did I like the best ?

Well without a doubt it was definately my son's present :wink::D

Yes you did answer the question correctly Dizz, but the mystery remains as to what the present was.

:unsure::blink:

Ah I get you now Algy (I think) You wanted to know what my son's present was and not about my lovely little plastic tree house and it's family or my toffee plus toffee hammer :unsure::lol:

You know what I mean Dizzifer!

We love to send greetings to family and friends in uk because we love them. We cannot give just because we receive. If we waited to see who we received from then it would most likely be around the middle to end of January before the addressees received our Christmas greetings and our thoughts of love for them.

Hand delivery not possible. :P:lol::lol::lol:

I remember reading about a British ambassador who was asked by the host nation's leading paper what he wanted for xmas. He decided that he didn't want to appear too materialistic and was restrained in his response.

When the report was published it showed the US ambassador wanting world peace, the Russian ambassador hoping for a cure for AIDS and the UK ambassador wanted a nice tie.