Best Christmas Present

Geoffrey Settle

Now we've all unwrapped our presents and for those who haven't put them up on eBay - what did you like the best? :mrgreen:

Mine was a double Jim Croche CD set with 50 great tracks. :wink:

Double DVD Voumes 1&2 Manchester Ship canal in the 1950's & 1960's from Eastham to Manchester all digitised 16mm movie film. :)

An Ipad... gosh clearly spoilded rotten Baz and now you can compare notes with Lt K :lol:

As for the other... I dunno although I have heard of 'Crochet' ie a process of creating fabric from yarns, threads, or other material strands using a hook. :lol:

My other half has heard of some bloke called Jim Croce though who apparently sang a song called 'Time In a Bottle' :unsure:

Ahh you had already answered Fugs... I must try and keep up and not get distracted. Sorry :oops:

Tell you what thought your missus did well to remove and hide your cheap aftershave for so long then wrap it up and give it back to you as a pressy. I must remember that one :wink:

Ahh you had already answered Fugs... I must try and keep up and not get distracted. Sorry :oops:

Tell you what thought your missus did well to remove and hide your cheap aftershave for so long then wrap it up and give it back to you as a pressy. I must remember that one :wink:

Well come on Dizz tell us what your best present was then. :wink::D

Well come on Dizz tell us what your best present was then. :wink::D

I did answer the original question Algy at 5.48pm yesterday :P (5 posts before yours where you said the above).

However Geoff did originally ask

"What did we like the best ?" .... he didn't actually say "which of the presents you received do we like the best and as such I replied

"Well without a doubt it was definately my son's present" :D:P:lol:

But aswering your more precise question.....

Out of the presents I MYSELF RECEIVED from others, the joint best is DEFINATELY my little toy plastic treehouse with it's little people, little car, a lift, little beds and a doggie and also the slab of toffee with a little toffee hammer to break it :D

BEST PRESSIE RECEIVED EVER.... Thanks Dad x x :wink::D:D

he looks like one of the mexicans in a Clint Eastwood film! :D

:lol::lol: It always makes me giggle when I see the way pop stars/singers/musicians/bands/others of the past looked and dressed in their era.

I guess people will be laughing and saying the same about us in years to come too :shock::oops::lol:

Blummin' heck Baz..... Can't believe James May featured one on a programme and blew it up. So gald he wasn't my brother.

And a bigger shock is that you found that just by my little description though and yes that's the very same one. My dad found mine in the depths of his loft the other week when he was looking for my brothers star wars ship and he wrapped up as a joke for me for xmas.

Here's mine.... not that you really needed to see it of course. It has definately stood the test of time better than I have though. :lol:

PS my lovely daft dad even stripped it down and fixed it as the lift wasn't working before giving it back to me.

IMG_4168.jpg