Trivial News?

observer

apparently the kid has beaten up 9 other kids and he did make a bit of a mess of the little girl they showed on Sky News this morning.... maybe one of the dads should give the kid a good slap.... obviously its parents haven't which is probably why it gets away with being a yob!

And that little yob will grow up to be a big yob one day. Hardly bears thinking about. :blink:

Everyone sing

.........People, don't you understand

The child needs a helping hand

Or he'll grow to be an angry young man some day

Take a look at you and me

Are we too blind to see

Do we simply turn our heads

And look the other way

Well the world turns

And a hungry little boy with a runny nose

Plays in the street as the cold wind blows

In the ghetto

And his hunger burns

So he starts to roam the streets at night

And he learns how to steal

And he learns how to fight

In the ghetto

Then one night in desperation

A young man breaks away

He buys a gun, steals a car

Tries to run, but he don't get far

And his mama cries

As a crowd gathers 'round an angry young man

Face down on the street with a gun in his hand

In the ghetto

As her young man dies

On a cold and gray Chicago mornin'

Another little baby child is born

In the ghetto

and his mama cries :(

:wink::):)

It’s not exactly headline news but none the less it’s interesting to see how others are making it into a big issue. For anyone that didn’t see it, it’s a three-year-old toddler that’s had a squabble with another while at a playgroup. The kids got a black eye that gives the impression he’s been punched but I think it’s far more likely that he’s been pushed over or there’s been a clash of heads. Other than that he had what looked like some scratches and possible bite marks on his face.

I remember one of my grandchildren had an awful habit of biting and it caused a bit of an issue when he started at play school. It’s just one of those things that happen in life and if an adult can’t understand that, then perhaps they shouldn’t expect too much understanding from the toddler. Threatening to sue the people looking after the kids and claiming neglect is maybe a tad OTT as is calling in the media or labelling some poor toddler as a serial bully.

I have a pretty good memory and distinctly recall fighting with Roy Chetter (God rest his soul) in the sandpit of my nursery and he ended up with a very bloody bottom lip. Thankfully back then, suing every Tom Dick and Harry wasn’t the done thing so Roy and myself probably just learned from the experience and grew up to be the best of friends.

It’s a real pity that certain values from the past seem to have fallen by the wayside with so many of today’s population.

Bill :)

Ok YO! your heart bleeds for the young misunderstood?

I challenge you, or anyone else, to watch this then sit down to enjoy your Christmas dinner. And I make no apologies for posting it. and absolutely no excuses or arguments will be accepted.

Hold Me - I Am Love's Child

Not entirely sure what that has to do with kiddies scrapping in a nursery Celo.... but I really wish you hadn't posted that.

Heart wrenching and how any country can continue to allow that to happen is beyond me.

I've just walked into my kitchen burst into tears again after watching it and I feel totally ashamed to see my half full fridge and other non essentail food stuffs sitting in my cupboards.

I wonder if I can get a refund on todays shopping :oops::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry... night all. :(

Not entirely sure what that has to do with kiddies scrapping in a nursery Celo.... but I really wish you hadn't posted that.

Heart wrenching and how any country can continue to allow that to happen is beyond me.

I've just walked into my kitchen burst into tears again after watching it and I feel totally ashamed to see my half full fridge and other non essentail food stuffs sitting in my cupboards.

I wonder if I can get a refund on todays shopping :oops::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry... night all. :(

Was in response to YO's song in the Ghetto about hungry young kids from poor families turning to crime, which he posted in response about young yobs growing up to be big yobs.