Weather warning ?

Dizzy

Three times I've heard it today on the tv weather forecast and it's bugging me now.

We have a possibility of WET SNOW tonight !?

What on earth is wet snow ? Do they mean sleet ?

I've never heard of it before so is it just a new buzz saying or what ?

It's the little things in life that annoy me the most :oops::lol:

I find it funny that sometimes even the most direct weather observations do not actually push through, which people equate to global warming.

I think that term has been misused a little too often for its comfort. The weather is really unpredictable since time in memorial, but that does not always mean we are at the brink of experiencing the worst weather occurrences to date.

I find it funny that sometimes even the most direct weather observations do not actually push through, which people equate to global warming.

I think that term has been misused a little too often for its comfort. The weather is really unpredictable since time in memorial, but that does not always mean we are at the brink of experiencing the worst weather occurrences to date.

True!

there was half inch or more of snow on my car at 2 o'clock this morning!!

Maybe so Baz but was it 'wet snow' or the other sort. Did you take a picture of it ? :P

Where were you anyway as at midnight we only had hail stone covering ours and that sort of carried on all night and day in between the rain of course :unsure:

My other half is getting a bit frustrated now and says he will definately thump me the next time I say 'This time last year we were covered in thick snow you know' :lol::lol:

I know how to press his buttons eh :lol:

Dizzy... I do have a photo and it was sticking snow as Peter Kay would put it!!

Not sure you want a photo of my car on here though...it may upset the cyclists and tree huggers!! :D

Baz

Baz, since when has anyone been concerned about upsetting anyone else on here, get the photo on mate. :D