Gmail SPAM - WWWorldwide

Geoffrey Settle

My computer died last week and I decided that on my new one I would set up a new mail account for Warrington Worldwide - I chose GMAIL.

I've just gone in and notice 24 items in my SPAM box - guess what they are all notifications from the Warrington Worldwide Forum....... :mrgreen: Reminds me of the Monty Python SPAM song... SPAM, SPAM,SPAM...... :lol:

How do I redirect them?

My computer died last week and I decided that on my new one I would set up a new mail account for Warrington Worldwide - I chose GMAIL.

I've just gone in and notice 24 items in my SPAM box - guess what they are all notifications from the Warrington Worldwide Forum....... :mrgreen: Reminds me of the Monty Python SPAM song... SPAM, SPAM,SPAM...... :lol:

How do I redirect them?

When you were having problems activating your new account I did ask you to check your spam folder :roll:

Not sure why you need to re-direct them - if you want to get alerts to updates to your posts so they don't go in your spam folder just right click on one and mark not as spam and you should then receive all email alerts OK.