Where is this street?.

algy

Oooh shall I delete that Algy as I didn't think anyone else would have a clue what I was talking about although you obviously would :wink::oops:

Don't delete it Dizz, up till know there have been 48 views and other than Cleo and yourself no attempts at identifying so I think I shall have to give at least another clue, I knew it would be a difficult one, as I have said previously I'm scraping the barrel now, incidentally I thought you would know it as we communicated in the past about this street.

Clue:-

You would think that by the name of this old motor vehicle you could have a good nights rest in it, was it made in Dagenham, it was most likely that the old truck was made in Luton.

I know it! I know it!

Bedford Street. Stockton Heath. :lol:

:unsure: Was a deadly quiet day on here yesterday?

You got it! Cleo. :D

My mum and dad lived in one of the houses on the right in the 1960's,, you can just see the bay window, and no Cleo that's not me sat on a box in the entry!. :roll::wink:

You got it! Cleo. :D

My mum and dad lived in one of the houses on the right in the 1960's,, you can just see the bay window, and no Cleo that's not me sat on a box in the entry!. :roll::wink:

I did wonder who it was and what he was doing. :wink:

What was that road constructed of? Looks worse than some of the roads here in Egypt!

Well done Cleo. I must have been more awake yesterdays as like Algy says I only knew as it had been discussed on here some time ago and I remembered Algy saying his parents lived there. I also took a photo of the old plaque at the time which is on one of the existing houses and uploaded it.

IMG_1109.jpg

For some reason Cleo I can actually imagine Algy being a bit of a rebel in his younger years.... and I recon you've probably not changed much and still are Algy :wink::lol:

Shhhhh!!! don't tell everyone, and Cleo no one ever chased me back to Stockton Heath, I was chased out of SH a few time back to Lower Walton where we lived. In 1963 my mum & dad had just moved into 26 Bedford street so it is possible that they new Grapps's parents.

Algy this getting spooky I know my grandad moved out of Bedford st in 1963 when my grandmother died I am almost cetain it was no 26 I will ask mum tomorrow.

I was 12 years old when he moved out,he had a small garden behind where he kept budgies and a garage on the site where the old petrol station used to be.

He had an Austin 16 it was, at the time the only car in the street,a few more cars parked there today.