WINGNUT.. report in please !

Dizzy

Come on Wingnut... I posted that 4 days ago and still nothing from you :shock::cry:

It's either one heck of a long holiday you are on you just don't like us lower class non fisher'people' anymore :cry::P

At least tell us you are ok or I'll have to send my lad out in search of this Grubby Pants friend of yours :lol:

Come on Wingnut... I posted that 4 days ago and still nothing from you :shock::cry:

It's either one heck of a long holiday you are on you just don't like us lower class non fisher'people' anymore :cry::P

At least tell us you are ok or I'll have to send my lad out in search of this Grubby Pants friend of yours :lol:

I'm wondering if Grubby Pants has had enough of his warped sense of humour, terrifying the life out of them in the middle of the night, probably put him in a weighted sack and dropped in the middle of Whitley Pool or his long suffering missus has rebelled and padlocked him in his shed, hopefully the latter.:wink: