Member Rating and postings count

Dizzy

How come some members are rated and some aren't ?

I wanted to rate someone that I think is an interesting and good poster but the facility to rate them was not available... why's that then?

And also... how come sometimes the 'number of posts' count stays the same despite other posts by the same person being made later?... do you have to log out between posts for your count to increase?

Originally posted by Paul Kennedy:

They, as in fact I have done, can stop it by going on to one's personal profile and altering the settings.

So why don't you allow people to rate you? Are you worried about people seeing what a low score you may get :D:wink::P

Originally posted by Paul Kennedy:

PPS Interesting they have...or certainly had if not now, the same number....which was for the first 2 7635, although I now notice that they have just changed to the same number as this one.

PPPS Maybe Dismayed, you and I should "get a life" :D:D:D

Strange isn't it.... guess I've been playing on Nintendo Brain Training too much and I'm now starting see and remember numbers more clearly :D:wink:

.. which have now all suddenly changed to 782 so by my reconing once I press send on this posting it should change to 783 although my actual count should be 786...

Time to close my thread and stop looking at stupid numbers and for me to ignore the count all together perhaps as I am boring myself now too :D:D :sleeping: