Cheadle town

tg

You could tell we were the better team watching us, but we allowed them into the game too much. It looks scarier than it was (Still scary) because too many penalties were given and half the goals were scored in the first 20 or so minutes, but generally we were overall the better team but they outplayed us. Whenever we got the chance, we were all over them, but couldn't get the ball back.

My thoughts exactly Peter, contradiction at the highest order...

Good job WireWarrior doesn't do the match reports

Interesting visitors view point on the Cheadle website. A fair report I thought. Cheadle played well and were unlucky to come away with nothing.

A great game for the neutral, but closer than I had have liked. Still we are through, as are Stalybridge C, Winsford and Stockport County after last night. Other 2nd round ties not yet played.

What you are really saying, is that Town were outplayed and out possessed but scraped the win.

An analysist would say that Cheadle were up for it and that the Town weren't. And yet again they gave the opposition a goal start. Will they get away with that against the top teams?

How did River do with the captaincy? or was he to busy keeping the opposition out?

What you are really saying, is that Town were outplayed and out possessed but scraped the win.

An analysist would say that Cheadle were up for it and that the Town weren't. And yet again they gave the opposition a goal start. Will they get away with that against the top teams?

How did River do with the captaincy? or was he to busy keeping the opposition out?

Im going to sound like a bore here but i didnt think River did much wrong as skipper.

As for the goal start the team will be very diffrent on saturday, their was lots of players who are still a little bit too young for this level. if only we had a reserve team they could play in :wink: