Missing the point!

Bill

Don't you just love it when someone completely misses the point!

Commenting on a sign for the new Orford Park Centre that read Over 70 sports, a friend of mine said that it was probably on account of the proximity of the Ryfields retirement village. :D

Priceless!

Bill :)

And just to compound matters, the banner poster featured three large sporting type images none of which I think will be available at Orford Park.

Skiing

Bobsleigh

Snowboarding

What’s all that about then? :unsure:

Anything is possible with video game technology......Maybe a Wii/Xbox Kinetic sports lounge?

:lol::lol: Priceless indeed and what a laugh :lol:

As for the Skiing, Bobsleigh, Snowboarding Bill.... the sign is actually for the new Decathlon Super Store rather than the Orford Park building although it would have been great if they had had those facilities there :wink:

To be fair I hadn’t got my specs on because the sign was at the swimming pool and it was probably some kind of montage mix for both the store and the centre.

Tell you what though, the change in the weather from yesterday to today makes me wonder if I should be getting the snowboard waxed for the weekend. :|

Yesterday I was queueing up for icecream. What a difference a day makes as they say!

Don't you just love it when someone completely misses the point!

Priceless!

As for the Skiing, Bobsleigh, Snowboarding Bill.... the sign is actually for the new Decathlon Super Store rather than the Orford Park building

You really couldn't make it up

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::P

I was actually answering Bill's later question PJ where he asked "What’s all that about then?" in realtion to "Skiing ,Bobsleigh

Snowboarding" all of which he believed were "not available at Orford Park".

So well done for proving Bill right in that some people do really completely miss the point or just not read what is in front of them correctly at all !

There really isn't any point in making things up is there :lol: