Celtic Thunder

Cleopatra

Would anyone by any chance have Celtic Thunder performing Ireland's Call?

Been searching for it since losing all my Celtic Thunder videos when my pc was reformatted.

Cleo, I may have it as an mp3 file somewhere, I shall search through in the morning and see if I can find it.

Found it,

1. Heartland 4:00

2. The Mountains Of Mourne 3:17

3. The Voyage 3:22

4. Come By The Hills 3:35

5. Remember Me 3:41

6. Desperado 3:35

7. Steal Away 3:10

8. The Island 3:54

9. The Old Man 3:42

10. Brothers In Arms 3:30

11. Cal/Local Hero 3:02

12. Lauren & I 3:21

13. She 2:57

14. Ireland's Call 3:24

15. Puppy Love [bonus track]

Cleo and Algy... you two are in trouble !

I'd never heard of them but just looked and they are soooooooo good. I'm going to have to spend some money later now. A good looking bunch too eh Cleo :wink:

... you can download the whole album Algy mentions from HMV Digital for £7.99 or individual tracks for 79p from here (you can listen to snippets too)

http://www.hmvdigital.com/artist/celtic-thunder/celtic-thunder-from-the-producers-of-celtic-woman

Shame my credit cards in my other half's wallet or I'd have them blasting through my speakers right now. :D

I'd never heard of them but just looked and they are soooooooo good. I'm going to have to spend some money later now. A good looking bunch too eh Cleo :wink:

... you can download the whole album Algy mentions from HMV Digital for £7.99 or individual tracks for 79p from here (you can listen to snippets too)

http://www.hmvdigital.com/artist/celtic-thunder/celtic-thunder-from-the-producers-of-celtic-woman

Shame my credit cards in my other half's wallet or I'd have them blasting through my speakers right now. :D

Why are we in trouble Dizz, all I did was to post a list of what I have found on my CD, nothing wrong with that is there, we PM one and other to discuss the merit's of the group don't we Cleo, also have a common interest in racing pigeons. :wink:

You're only in trouble cos you have drawn my attention to their music and now I'm going to have to buy it and my other half will tell me off for spending money on music he wont like :wink::lol:

As for pigeons... they poop everwhere but it always amazes me how their find their way home so easily. Clever little things :D

:wink:

Why are we in trouble Dizz, all I did was to post a list of what I have found on my CD, nothing wrong with that is there, we PM one and other to discuss the merit's of the group don't we Cleo, also have a common interest in racing pigeons. :wink:

That's so true Algy. Some things are better not discussed in open forum.

A new experience for you, eh Dizzy? They sure are good looking guys, and talented.

Damian McGinty sort of grew up with the group. He was about 14 years old when he started. All the girls love him and all the women want to mother him.

Now he's about 19/20 and from all the videos they made, they have made quite a few Dizzy, you can see him maturing to the hansome tenor he is today.

Surprised you had never heard of them before because they are known all over the world.

No I'd never heard of them at all Cleo.... but I'm glad I have now and they are playing as I type :D

Any idea of the name of the one who sings 'Brother in Arms' as I could listen to his voice for ever.

I'm so relaxed it's untrue... I need to stick some of the more up beat ones I think or I'll never get anything done today smiley-music003.gif

No I'd never heard of them at all Cleo.... but I'm glad I have now and they are playing as I type :D

Any idea of the name of the one who sings 'Brother in Arms' as I could listen to his voice for ever.

I'm so relaxed it's untrue... I need to stick some of the more up beat ones I think or I'll never get anything done today smiley-music003.gif

Ryan Kelly sings Brothers In Arms.

Cleo, you are talking St. Heath. they only got electric a few years ago, and the Pony Express is on mules due to the cut-backs. :wink:

:lol::lol:

Maybe one day Peter I will invite you round to view and listen to my vast music collection, you may be surprised :wink::P

As for electric.. well we were pushing twisted wires into plug sockets and securing and double/tripple 'using' them with plugs from other devices while you were probably still pedaling (or should that be peddling :wink: )

Infact looking back on that it was pretty dangerous and I can't believe we were actually shown how to do that as kids.

Anyway if you ever do fancy venturing over here to visit me do let me know first as obviously there would be a need for fumigation so that we do not cross contaminate :lol::P

LOL as unlike you Cleo I'd rather keep my 'A' thanks or I'd have nothing to sit on :lol:

Wow, that's a "flash" back. Not wired to things together in one plug for years.

In fact did my first bit of wiring yesterday in a long time. Put in a double socket in the garage for a freezer. I actually turned the electric of, now there's a surprise. :oops:

So your a 'hot wirer' are you Peter. :roll: