What is the cup and what was the occasion?

algy

No clues for you Graps... you tell me and I'll say if you are right or not :P:lol:

1907 Warrington beat Oldham 17-3 to win the "Northern Union Cup in the final at Broughton before a crowd of 18,500 to win their second Cup in three seasons. The team toured the town in that tram.

Your going to have to fight amongst yourselves as to who won this one!!!. :blink:

for a special occasion, what was it and what year - The challenge cup 1905 & 1907. He didn't ask what year the photo was taken.

Correct answer with a little extra info in as much as 1905 also stated :wink:

Anyway I aint arguing the point because algy is a bit stingy with the prizes for answering correctly. :lol::lol::lol:

1907 Warrington beat Oldham 17-3 to win the "Northern Union Cup in the final at Broughton before a crowd of 18,500 to win their second Cup in three seasons. The team toured the town in that tram.

Your going to have to fight amongst yourselves as to who won this one!!!. :blink:

Cleo I did say it was 1907. :roll:

Anyone care to have a stab at this one.

A Warrington tram dressed up for a special occasion, what was it, and what was the year.

What was the year means when the photo was taken. If the year had been 1905, 1907 wouldn't have appeared on the bus. :wink::P :razz: :P

OK I'm being pedantic. I'm fed up with the rain. :blink: