Warrington Crime Capital

Bill

I’ve just remembered something that was on TV a few nights back and I’m surprised nobody’s brought it up on here.

Apparently, Warrington has come out top of the league in the whole country for dodgey fake car accidents. One road in particular, they called Woolston Hall Road (which I assume they mean Hall Road in Woolston), claiming a record three accidents within one hour. :shock:

Bill :)

Not sure they're all fake, just drove into Town: 1) van half way across the road (just pulled out from a side street), bloke walks across road from behind van, right infront of me - emergency STOP. 2) Car (woman driver) pulls out onto island, between gap in traffic queue, right in front of me - emergency STOP. :roll: :roll:

The report was on Granada Reports just after the main 6pm news possibly on Wednesday night. At the beginning of the show when they tell you what stories are coming up, the reporter was stood under a road sign for Martinscroft and Woolston.

I’ve checked the I-Player but it only keeps the previous night’s episode so no links to what was said. :(

Bill :)