United hit for SIX!!!

Gary

How disappointing to see so called football fans pouring out of their theatre of dreams with 20 minutes to go just because their team was losing - shame on you!

Meanwhile congratulations to Man City for at long last showing just how poor United are this season.

They scraped a draw at Anfield last week against the run of play - have looked suspect all season and now we have seen just how fragile they really are.

Come on Everton next week and Aldershot in the League Cup!

:twisted:

Is this you getting one back on me for pointing out Warrington are aiming for the Playoffs on that thread about the format of the Super league? :wink:

Dunno if this was worse than the 5-1 at Cantilever earlier in the season.

We were the better team for the first hour, and for 10 minutes after Jonny Evans got sent off. But Fergie took too long replacing him and it cost us. I don't see how you can start Ferdinand and Jonny Evans if Vidic and Jones and perfectly fit. Its a no-brainer. Then subbing on Chico for Nani, even though Young and Welbeck did a lot worse than him.

It didn't deserve to be 6, if we still had 11 it would have been 1-1.

Lets just blame the wind and move on...

Kije, the score says it all. what more do you want? WHY he persists with Evans, we will never know, as he has been a waste of space after his first season. IF that is his best team?????

As for commenting, we leave that to the poo supporters because they need all the shouting they can get. the Mancs have not bragged much at all this last couple of seasons.

At least it has got Gary posting on a Sunday.

After conceding six goals, real fans stay, clap their team off, sing them off the pitch, like the Town loyal did at Garforth earlier this season and at Fylde when we conceded seven last season, they do not leave early, that just indicates they are glory supporters. I don't need to say anymore

After conceding six goals, real fans stay, clap their team off, sing them off the pitch, like the Town loyal did at Garforth earlier this season and at Fylde when we conceded seven last season, they do not leave early, that just indicates they are glory supporters. I don't need to say anymore

A bit like the bankers bonuses and golden handshakes. It's condoning failure. IF you don't let your feelings be known, why should anything change as everyone thinks things are ok. AND that includes WTFC supporters.

We were the better team for the first 60 minutes, but the sending off lost us the game.

It wasn't as bad as the scoreline said though.

Surely there is a prize for blind idiot of the week. :roll:

United were absolutely destroyed, in particular Anderson & Fletcher were totally brushed aside by the City midfield while the central defence of Ferdinand and Evans simply couldn't cope with City's attacking force.

There isn't a better player in England than Silva at the moment.

BTW, not hiding....away for the weekend.

OK to make progress we will put the thrashing aside and concentrate on reality. United were second best in every department of the game but most alarmingly in central defense and midfield. The defensive duo of a has been and a never will be were shocking. Anderson and Fletcher were given the runaround by the city midfield, Milner was MOM by a mile and Silva is the best player in England at the moment.

I would imagine that I have been a United supporter for longer than you have and I will advise you to bite the bullet, stop being the Forum clown and agree that your heroes were second best on the day by the proverbial country mile.

OK to make progress we will put the thrashing aside and concentrate on reality. United were second best in every department of the game but most alarmingly in central defense and midfield. The defensive duo of a has been and a never will be were shocking. Anderson and Fletcher were given the runaround by the city midfield, Milner was MOM by a mile and Silva is the best player in England at the moment.

I would imagine that I have been a United supporter for longer than you have and I will advise you to bite the bullet, stop being the Forum clown and agree that your heroes were second best on the day by the proverbial country mile.

We were second best, It just wasn't as bad as the City fans are saying.