Global warming again

Lt Kije

No I've never visited her website Lt Kije (although I will now I've read her book). I suggest that if you want to make a judgement you should get a copy and educate yourself. I've certainly read enough about the IPCC from other sources to convince me that I should take anything they produce with a hefty pinch of salt :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Are you saying Peter and Obs, that you do not care what you leave for your kids and grand kids :?:

Throwing money at something that isn't even true, will solve nothing. A bit like foreign aid. It solves nothing.

Trying to control nature is impossible.

It's time that the knee-jerkers sat down and analysed what is natural and what is man-made, and if things can be improved for the future of the planet, do something about it.

The way this country is going, people will be that poor due to green taxation etc. and feeding the European Community and foreign countries, that my kids and grand kids will be dying of starvation, so what will save my kids and grand kids?

Is the next rumour going to be the Messiah coming? :roll: