EU Referendum -

observer

i am unsure about the uk leaving the eu because yes it has caused us debt frustration etc but it has established great trade links great job and learning opportunities etc so it balances out i think we should look for the long run instead of the short narrow minded views that exist, i believe we need to sort ourselves out first before we blame anyone else for our problems if we took away benefits and put that money into having free education then those who are on benefits struggling for work have good access to better their potential, we need to stop giving to other countries that are hit with poverty until we have sorted our own country out, and through this we cannot blame the eu entirely for our demise but the lying stealing cheating politians that have gone before what we need is an ordinary working class background leader not a pompus stuck up tart

The inevitable consequence of the EU, is political Union - a single State of Europe, which is basically it's ultimate motivation. The Euro-zone crisis has merely reinforced this, with the realisation that central fiscal policy (taxation etc) control is essential to it's future. So you either want to be a part of an EUSSR or you don't - simples. :shock:

a single state of europe with single stated law would be great idea and with your reference to USSR implying communism this would not imply communism although a cheeky bit of communism would run a long as would superior union it would make traveling easier better opportunities however our sovereignty would be at risk and the great nation we once were would be on its knees we made a mistake giving independence to the eastern countries that have proved to be our down fall :/

i am unsure about the uk leaving the eu because yes it has caused us debt frustration etc but it has established great trade links great job and learning opportunities etc so it balances out i think we should look for the long run instead of the short narrow minded views that exist, i believe we need to sort ourselves out first before we blame anyone else for our problems if we took away benefits and put that money into having free education then those who are on benefits struggling for work have good access to better their potential, we need to stop giving to other countries that are hit with poverty until we have sorted our own country out, and through this we cannot blame the eu entirely for our demise but the lying stealing cheating politians that have gone before what we need is an ordinary working class background leader not a pompus stuck up tart

Good to have some young input Shareza.

What people do forget, is that we and the rest of the world traded ok "before" the EU.

And don't forget the millions that we contribute each year. Perhaps the short and narrow-minded views are because this country is being taken over by Europe and told what to do on a regular basis.

Wait until this new tax idea from the EU hits the money companies. Things won't look so good then.

i fully understand where you are coming from and i totally agree we are being told what to do regularly and it is debatable whether it is for the better :/ me bein a student nearly going to uni i feel the oppotunities given are wonderful and i reckon if we pulled away from europe we would not have the support to help sort out our financial problems and due to the travel barriers i feel less tourits will visit britain again losing more money :/

You only have to look at what happened to Yugoslavia to realise what happens when disparate peoples are forced into a union. And make no mistake about it, the disparate peoples are being forced into an unwanted union by the politicians. It can only end in tears, it's only a matter of time. :wink: :wink: :wink:

• 3 weeks later...