Urgent you MUST read this

Bill

This thread may have looked like it had run it’s course but elsewhere and on private mail things have been heated to say the least. A “friend” of the person who lost the animal and who just happened to be another wild animal keeper with a remarkably similar name came to his defence and got rather abusive with everyone. Because of the threatening nature and my open profile I decided it had reached a point there where it was safer for me to back away.

I think it’s safe enough here though to break cover if only to say that if anyone felt in the slightest bit sorry for this person when the animal escaped then you maybe you shouldn’t have been. :cry:

Bill :)

Hadn't got a clue what you were talking about Bill but I have now :shock:

I don't often make reference to things that are going on 'elsewhere' but in this instance I will make an exception.

It's absolutely shocking all round and I'm just as shocked with the fact that his comments and threats are still visible but then at least it shows everyone what an idiot he is and I hope he has been reported.

I now see why the chicken owner did not want his own name publicising.

Maybe enough said now as we don't want the 'friend' idiot posting on here thanks very much although he wouldn't last very long with that attitude :wink:

I was on the receiving end of the poster's insults, too and possibly this threats.

I would guess he's on the receiving end of a ban for all the expletives he used and the threats he issued.

I, too, am convinced it was the owner of the animal that was posting.

I don't think he'll turn up here, Dizzy. If he was aware of the forum he'd have been here earlier. He seems to like the attention.

I feel really sorry for Bill's friend and his family. He did nothing wrong but must have had a traumatic time, finding his pets in that state.