Customer Service....best ever!!!

Brendam.

WELL, I never expected to be saying this about ANY customer service team for any company large or small, but here goes..............

I got fed up with the usual Scottish Power,British Gas and the like putting my bills up-so much so that recently I answered an advert in WW magazine for Utilities Warehouse, although I'd never heard of them, I was willing to give another company a try at keeping my bills down. I am now in the middle of changing my gas, electric, landline phone, mobile phone and broadband to UW, all without me putting myself out at all.....except for signing for these utiities, of course :P

I found out today - after receiving the UW sim - that my LG moby is locked in to 02!! A problem you may think?? Not as far as UW are concerned :P One phone call to them yesterday, and them ringing me back today to check that there were no more problems, revealed the locking of my moby, only for the lovely Andrew at UW technical Dept to advise me on this, with the result that I will take delivery of a new (very basic) Nokia in the next 3 days :P :-P :P

Impressed??? you bet!!!! I have NEVER known customer care like I've just received from UW....thank you so much to Susie, Mara, Riva and Andrew....all based in UK!!!

Another plus for me :D:roll: I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO RECOMMEND UTILITIES WAREHOUSE TO EVERYBODY I KNOW!!!!

Bren.

Thanks Bren - we have been customers for many years and can relax in the knowledge that we will never get ripped off by any of the big six!

It is also good to be dealing with a UK based company.

Any other reader who wants to enjoy the same benefits as Bren CLICK HERE

You can even sign up for all the services on line!

Thanks Bren - we have been customers for many years and can relax in the knowledge that we will never get ripped off by any of the big six!

It is also good to be dealing with a UK based company.

Any other reader who wants to enjoy the same benefits as Bren CLICK HERE

You can even sign up for all the services on line!

Gary, you're supposed to say the cheques in the post. :D :grin: :D :grin: :D

WELL!!!!! Yet ANOTHER first for Utilities Warehouse!! :) My " 3 days for delivery" moby was delivered at 8.15 this morning.........a whole 36 hours after I ordered it, miracles happen as the norm it seems, but only with Utilities Warehouse. :D :-D :D

For my own reasons I needed this moby urgently, I explained this to Andrew at UW with the reslt that I only had to wait hours - not days or even weeks. Thank you UW, I'm so glad I joined you. :P:P :razz:

Bren.

WELL!!!!! Yet ANOTHER first for Utilities Warehouse!! :) My " 3 days for delivery" moby was delivered at 8.15 this morning.........a whole 36 hours after I ordered it, miracles happen as the norm it seems, but only with Utilities Warehouse. :D :-D :D

For my own reasons I needed this moby urgently, I explained this to Andrew at UW with the reslt that I only had to wait hours - not days or even weeks. Thank you UW, I'm so glad I joined you. :P:P :razz:

Bren.

So does that mean you have changed your moby number????

:lol::lol: Your pic looks ok to me Brendam and far better than mine as if I was brave enought to upload my own mugshot people would have nightmares. I am not photogenic at all :lol:

Peter, you're not Grumpy, Victor is Grumpy... you're just a little odd at times :lol::P (THAT WAS A JOKE !!!) and when was the last posters meeting then? :unsure:

When was STO's visit then and who went? I presume I must have been invited, was I ? :unsure:

I have never had the privilege of chatting with 'Alana'. How come he/she doesn't post on here anymore?

I suppose I could say that I had a posters meeting last week with another forum member and also that I had one with two forum members on walking day, and that I have met two others seperately one who gave us some fishing stuff and another who gave me some lead, not to mention the one (or is it two, actually I think it's three if I count 'that one') that I have had to talk to on the phone....... but I don't think they really count as a propper 'posters meetings' :lol:

I suppose they could though but hey I've clearly 'met'(in some way) more people from off here that I thought I had :D

Cool :D

When was STO's visit then and who went? I presume I must have been invited, was I ? :unsure:

I have never had the privilege of chatting with 'Alana'. How come he/she doesn't post on here anymore?

I suppose I could say that I had a posters meeting last week with another forum member and also that I had one with two forum members on walking day, and that I have met two others seperately one who gave us some fishing stuff and another who gave me some lead, not to mention the one (or is it two, actually I think it's three if I count 'that one') that I have had to talk to on the phone....... but I don't think they really count as a propper 'posters meetings' :lol:

I suppose they could though but hey I've clearly 'met'(in some way) more people from off here that I thought I had :D

Cool :D

Remind me how to stick a piccie up.

P.S. Dizzy,

Steve the Original is a lovely guy who lives in Germany....as I'm sure you know! Alana is Alana Ellis currently living in North Carolina, USA, who still posts on here, she answered a post only a couple of days ago, and is a lovely lady. I have had the pleasure of meeting Alana a few times, also STO, and know Alana's parents too.Maybe we'll all have the pleasure of meeting you at the next Posters Meeting?

Bren.

Dizzy,

Was "that one that you had to speak to on the phone" me by any chance???? I have to admit that as soon as I heard the voice of "Suzy" I thought of you! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bren.

:lol::lol: No Bren it was not you and I have never gone under the name of 'Suzy' only ever my real name and a mention of 'Dizzy' :lol:

As for you next post I still don't recall reading any posts recently by anyone called 'Alana'. Sorry Alana, I do appologise, have you changed your name on here or am I just just being as blind as a bat and as stupid as usual :oops:

As for 'Steve The Original'... I remember him well and he was a moderator if I remember correctly. Where has he gone as he used to make me giggle but talked a lot of sense too.

Maybe he will come back when he get's more snow that us again this year :wink:

Anyway back to the topic ...........

We got our 'Which' magazine today. There was a booklet in it for energy saving advice and tips and UW were rated as top on 'customer care' 'Bills Overall, 'Encouraging Efficiency', 'Value for money' and 'dealing with queries'. The ratings were based on survey feedback from 'which magazines' actual members regarding their existing energy suppliers. 185 people responded saying their supplier was UW and were clearly happy resulting in a joint top score of 77%

I might give them another ring :D

post edited - as I didn't read it properly before posting originally. sorry :oops:

No idea Peter. My other half once subscribed and it's been coming ever since. It does come in useful at times (when we bother to read it) and we can also log in and read things other people can't. It was 'sort of' useful last week when we were looking for a hoover for the mother-in-law :unsure:

An of course it just came in useful as now I will be in Gary's good books too :lol:

No idea Peter. My other half once subscribed and it's been coming ever since. It does come in useful at times (when we bother to read it) and we can also log in and read things other people can't. It was 'sort of' useful last week when we were looking for a hoover for the mother-in-law :unsure:

An of course it just came in useful as now I will be in Gary's good books too :lol:

Dizzy you will only be in my good books when you stop dithering and start switching and saving money :wink::rolleyes:

If you don't beleive me surely you will believe witch magazine - the cash back card UW do is also a fantastic way of saving money on your shopping bills by reducing your utility bills!