2 Bob Tuesday

Eagle

Ooooh I think I will give that a miss Algy but you might now have given Peter an idea. I can just imagine the scene now espacially if he has a long mac to hide it under :lol:

Saying that he probably does that already :huh::lol:

Peter... you are right I am very refined but as for babycham I'm afraid not... I much prefer apple juice or a long fruity cool drink with ice :wink:

On looking back on this night I can not see what the all reporting was all about every one was well behaved and no one was too drunk the gutter press had a bad night as they had nothing bad to report. In my eyes the teenagers who was out this night could show us older ones a thing or too on how to act on drinking, one poor girl sat down eating a pizza when she was surrounded by the press snapping way thinking she had to sit down as she was drunk it was nice to see her tell them where to go and the police telling the gutter press to move. Where was our own town press helping these teenagers by reporting the truth on how the night was going NOT ONE COME FORWARD. You seen in the press one young man being lead away by two officer but they did not report he was given a section 27 for being to lively and sent on his way . As you may not know I was working this night and as you may not know I am linked up to the night net and police radio and can see and hear all that’s going on in town as well as being on the spot which the press are not so all I would like to say is well done to the all the teenagers on this night. you could show the others on Friday and Saturday night on how to act and they are not running cheep drinks on theses nights ,

Profitable night was it, need to have it repeated?

Everyone was well behaved!! :roll:

Excuse me tara_dad, no-one too drunk? What about the girl giving her obviously out of it friend a piggy back home because she was legless? Tell me she (the friend) was not drunk and she was just one of the many. What about the girl sleeping in the gutter? I doubt any sober young woman would risk sleepig in the gutter just because she was tired.

A picture paints a thousand words! :roll:

Ooooh I think I will give that a miss Algy but you might now have given Peter an idea. I can just imagine the scene now espacially if he has a long mac to hide it under :lol:

Saying that he probably does that already :huh::lol:

Peter... you are right I am very refined but as for babycham I'm afraid not... I much prefer apple juice or a long fruity cool drink with ice :wink:

Is that normal cider or do you like a bit of rough? :D

I have been told that '2 Bob Tuesday' has now been renamed and is now called '10 Bob Tuesday' 'allegidely'.

Cheaper entrance fee now but drinks increaded to 50p before midnight.

I told you we should all have gone last night !

I don't think it's a joke as there didn't seem to be a punchline :unsure::oops: